[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Tue May 21 14:40:43 EDT 2002

Andy's right in my backyard - so to speak :) I live probably about 5
minutes from his house. I think we should see who can come to this meeting
and then decide what's good for those people. If we only have Andy and
myself showing up - we can meet in Northern Durham :) So this is what I've
caught so far - who else is coming??

Andy 		Northern Durham
Kevin 		Pittsboro*
Lisa		Northern Durham
Thunder Bear?	Where's your tee-pee?
Tanner?	Southern Durham

*Geez, I'm impressed! I didn't think there was much in Pittsboro anymore -
now to find out that the President of the TriLUG and Linux Guru lives there
- well there ought to be a shrine or something in that traffic circle ;)
Hats off to you!

Lisa <who's starting to wish she lived in the middle of no-where especially
with all this stupid construction going on around here!>