[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Tue May 21 16:21:01 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 15:19, John Warf wrote:
> I am with you Kevin.  Pittsboro may be small but we do have a lot.  So
> you finally got DSL.  My brother in law was saying that they heard

Yeah, but I think they had to pull about 10 feet of cable out of the
loop to get it here *grin*. That and three load coils that I know about.
Cable is, AFAIK, on the northern end of the county toward Chapel Hill.

> something about cable and dsl out there.  Also I agree about S&T's.  We

If S&T's had WiFi I'd just rent a booth. And single-handedly keep them
in business with my malted consumption *grin*

> are growing though.  We have a new shopping center and more eating
> joints coming to town.

I dunno - I'd gladly camp out at McIntyre's Books in Ferrington as well.
I dunno if we need more than that *grin*

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9
"It's not stupid...it's ADVANCED"