[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

rob wildermann alteran at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 17:00:58 EDT 2002

If it's helpful, I was technical writer who wrote
software docs for three years before I saw the light.

While I wouldn't want to be the driving force behind
writing documentation, I would be glad to assist with
proofing, editing, and even organizing documentation.

And I can certainly assist with the newbie
perspective. :-)

--rob wildermann

--- John Franklin <franklin at elfie.org> wrote:

> We've got Lisa and maybe a couple of other newbies
> to ask the questions.
> We've got lots of techies who know the answers.
> Who in the group has
> got a technical writing background up to the task of
> making easy answers
> out of hard questions?
>
> jf
> --
> John Franklin
> franklin at elfie.org
> ICBM: 35°43'56"N 78°53'27"W
> TriLUG Organizational FAQ:

=====
--rob wildermann
alteran at JUNKFREEyahoo.com
Remove the "free junk" from my email address to reach me.