[TriLUG] FreeBSD

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Fri May 24 02:01:45 EDT 2002

Well I was born and raised in the Triangle Area. Lived for several years in
Raleigh and in Fuquay-Varina and I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE!!! I even
asked several of my friends and associates and none of them had ever heard
of it before either! Of course I don't frequent bars, so how could I be
expected to know about it? What a person knows depends solely on their life
experiences. So keep this in mind and give us at least some additional
information, if you want people to come to these meetings. All you had to
add was that this was a Pub in downtown Raleigh. Otherwise even if I had
searched Google, how on earth would I know that a meeting would take place
at a  brewery? And who't to say that there aren't some other places with
this name?? This is all I have to say on this subject.--Al Johnson.