[TriLUG] Replacement motherboard help

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Fri May 24 02:40:20 EDT 2002

Well if you're looking for something very cheap, with no guarantees, the
Durham hamfest this weekend may be the place to go. It's located at South
Square Mall. There is a $5 or $6 admission fee, but there are usually a lot
of inexpensive new and used computer parts bargains available. The date for
it is May 25th, and they have a website: search Google for "Durham" +
"hamfest" if you should need more information. It starts at 8 AM and lasts
until 3 PM. My advice is if you want the best bargains you get there early.
If you can't make that one, there is another one coming up July 20th in Cary
(website: www.qsl.net/n4nc ). If  I can be of any other assistance don't
hesitate to email me personally. Sorry I don't have the Durham website in
hand.