[TriLUG] ASCII screenshot

Jonathan Rippy jonathan.rippy at interpath.net
Fri May 24 13:37:54 EDT 2002

um... probably need to describe that right?

start up screen and get what you want to take a snapshot of
then CTRL-A :   (^A then the colon) gets you into a mode
where you can type commands.  just type, hardcopy , and it
will write $PWD/hardcopy.0 where PWD is the current PWD for
screen.

make sense?

good luck! :)

--