[TriLUG] Concerning newbies and DVD and CDRW programs.

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Wed May 29 18:52:02 EDT 2002

> Ben writes:
> I think this must be some new meaning of the phrase "critical
> applications" of which I was not previously aware.  I mean,
> please, not even windows includes those programs.  Having
> to get them from a different source isn't that bad a deal.

No, Windows doesn't include a dvd player program (wait give Bill a chance
and he'll throw one in (typically the sorriest one he can find), or MP3
program (ditto for Bill).
But, a newbie doesn't need these programs because IF his computer came with
a DVD player and CD-RW --They will be included with the hardware.--Al
Johnson.