[TriLUG] Business Venture

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Thu May 30 16:49:14 EDT 2002

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.  This is not the first story
like this that I've heard, and I'm inclined to believe it.

FWIW, I've heard anecdotal evidence that SuSE loves hearing stories like
this and coming to the rescue.  You might want to give them a call.

If you want a distro that feels like Red Hat but that is more
appropriate for the desktop, try Mandrake.

Of course if you do install Red Hat you can probably get a support
arrangement with Linuxcare for your systems, not to mention there are
many people in TriLUG that consider Red Hat to be their favorite distro.
If RHAT doesn't want your money, someone else will.  They aren't the
only ones supporting their software.