[TriLUG] Red Hat

Roberto J Dohnert webwarrior at mac.com
Tue Jun 4 10:32:41 EDT 2002

After extensive writings with Red Hat Software and efforts from Brent
Fox among others.  I am happy to say that Red Hat and myself have come
to terms I am not entering any partnership with them by any means and
Mr. Chad Pruitt among others are very much interested in supporting my
venture and I do plan to include Red Hat Linux 7.3 on all systems sold.
As soon as I get the systems certified by Red Hat they will be entering
the commercial market I have the webpage designed and ready for
publishing and I look forward to serving not only my fellow TriLUGGERS
but many others.  I plan to create 2 more configurations and then I will
send them into Red Hat for Certification it will be 60 more days before
they are offered Commercially.

I would like to thank Red Hatters Chad Pruitt and Brent Fox for all
their help, advice and feedback associated with this project