[TriLUG] Newbie Mtg Plans - Part 2 - OpenBSD Laptop

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Tue Jun 4 17:33:51 EDT 2002

commence  quotation from Thunder Bear <thunderbear at yonderway.com> [on 020604 17:25]:

> I'm not a Debian guru but if you want a nice web server box that is
> ultra secure, I can help you get OpenBSD on that laptop with all of the
> above named apps.  I've never tried getting X to work on OpenBSD though.

not much different than getting it running on other systems, as far as I
can see.  I've installed X a number of times, there isn't the cool
configuration wizard RedHat or Mandrake has, but if you've had to go the
"old school" route with X before, its no big deal.  I've both manually
configured it, and downloaded XF86Config files from the web.

Peace.

john