[TriLUG] Newbie Meeting

Jturena at aol.com Jturena at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 22:58:01 EDT 2002

Lisa B.,
 You wrote---regarding 'newbie meeting', for about the fifth time---"is
anyone else interested", and I couldn't resist answering this time. Yes I am
"interested" but unless circumstances are different than what they normally
are, I cannot attend much of anything because I am out in the sticks, south
of Raleigh, so, all I can say is I am with you in spirit, hee hee, on this
one. [I have only caught bits and pieces of your meeting plans, but I am
thinking that it had to do something with putting together information that
would help new Linux users. Anyway, whatever it was, I remember thinking, as
I read a message or two or three, that it seemed like a "well-needed"
undertaking to me. God Bless you and good luck with your venture].
 By the way, not that this is related, but Wake Tech's schedule of classes
for Fall of this year, lists an 8-wk session class on "Introduction to
Linux", with another 8-wk class, "Linux System Administrat.", following.
Taught by "staff", M,W, 6:10-10:00pm.
 I may be enrolling.
Jim