[TriLUG] Re: DVD Player

Roberto J Dohnert webwarrior at mac.com
Tue Jun 11 14:55:57 EDT 2002

I got it to work under 7.3 partially anyway,  It skips alot.  This is my
first time dealing with DVD Playback under Linux, Thanks for the tips.
Also under Linux how do I check to make sure that the Drives are DMA
enabled.  I know under the Mac and Windows that if DMA is disabled it
causes DVD Playback to be erratic.