[TriLUG] RR and pre-meeting subjects :

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 14 17:04:14 EDT 2002

Jeremy wrote:
>By the way, if anyone wants to communicate in real time and their email is
>being slow, drop by channel #trilug on irc.trilug.org (which is an alias
>to irc.openprojects.net).

Thanks Jeremy for one work around. I never thought about doing anything
other than the email - mainly because of time this week. I'll have to
figure out now how to install and use an IRC client :) You guys won't kick
me out of the club if I admit I haven't worked on my Linux box for week -
will you? Got to get back to it - no doubt!

Lisa B.