[TriLUG] Newbie Mtg Plans - Part 2

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 16 15:09:35 EDT 2002

I would love to see this done in Apex or North Raleigh rather than in the
Durham or Chapel Hill area. I'm biased, of course, since I live in Cary.
It's just the so-called Triangle is a pretty large area taken in its
totality, and I would recommend that you pick some area that is going to be
somewhere in the middle of that so-called Triangle, and Apex isn't a bad
choice (close to Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Cary)--Al Johnson