[TriLUG] Kevin: Airport Config + Long Haul Wireless

John Warf jwarf at chatham.k12.nc.us
Sun Jun 16 22:08:22 EDT 2002

I have actually used the 3rd Party Airport configurer and it worked
decintly.  I had a problem with it when the program locked up when I
sent the config to the airport.  It locked up only once so it didn't
bother me to much.  Be aware it is a third party app and apple does not
support it.  My apple rep for the school system still doesn't know much
about it.  The program did work farely well though and you can use it on
ALL the SNOW airports.  The older gray ones will not work.  You can do
just about all the features the Mac program will do.

John