[TriLUG] why run open source OS on oddball old hardware? (LONGDIATRIBE)

Justin Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Wed Jun 19 17:36:36 EDT 2002

> I might have some interesting handouts at the next regular TriLUG
> meeting.  Once I'm sure I'll be in town I'll confirm whether
> or not I'll
> be there.
Cool! Only issue is my wife is in class on Tuesday and Thursday evenings
until the end of July, so I am required for kiddie chasing. But if need be I
could haul him out there for a little bit I guess.

Hmmm, now that I think about it, the business next to my mother and fathers
business ships older systems over seas for recycling. Maybe there are gems
to be found there...

Justin