[TriLUG] Re: UPDATE YOUR APACHE INSTALL (security)

James Manning trilug at sublogic.com
Thu Jun 20 12:56:26 EDT 2002

[Mike Johnson]
> Regardless as to the success or failure of this particular exploit, I'd
> -strongly- suggest you update your apache installs.  All the major
> distobutions have provided fixes, and there's also a new version of
> apache posted by the apache folk that also fixes the problem.

For people using RHL or similar

http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2002-103.html

(or up2date apache if the machine's registered or you're using a current
 server with the update or whatever)

links for other errata for other distros/platforms would be nice, as well

just trying to make it easier for people to get these updates
--
James Manning <http://www.sublogic.com/james/>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4