[TriLUG] RH7.3 + OSX + ReplayTV = headache

lfwelty lfwelty at redback.com
Fri Jun 21 16:11:11 EDT 2002

I've thought about doing this myself.

Specifically

rr - LinksysWAP/FW/switch - computers
        LinksysWAP/switch - tv/downstairs-computers

The two WAPs talk to each other, everything else (except laptops)
is wired.

I've got my rr drop upstairs. TV/stuff downstairs. It's a pain-in-the-ass
running lines through my 1950s hardwood walls. So far, I've just thought
about it. I already have the rr - LinksysWAP/FW/Switch in place. So I'd
just have to buy another WAP and the tv stuff that would go downstairs.

hmmmmmm.

F.