[TriLUG] Hardware RAID UW or Ultra2 (maybe) available...

William W. Ward wwward at pobox.com
Mon Jun 24 10:59:03 EDT 2002

Guys and Gals:

I have a Mylex three-channel UW controller (I think its UW.  Might be
Ultra2, but I think its UW) of unknown model that was passed to me a long
time ago.  I'll dig it out of my junk box and get the model info.  It's a
caching controller complete with some unknown amount of ram on a 72p SIMM.

Its a long card with three internal ports and two of the VHDCI ports on the
back, so I assume its a three-channel job.  Of course, none of this is of
interest to you if it doesn't run under Linux, and I believe I checked into
this some time ago and found that it was.

It'll be the club's if it suits ya.
-b-