[TriLUG] shell problems?

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Wed Jun 26 08:18:49 EDT 2002

I have only seen this when running shell scripts and pretty much the
only script that I have been running is the backup script.  I'll
continue to muck around with it.  I think that one will be working soon
but the fact that 'export $PATH' generated and error made me think that
it was a shell problem rather than a script problem.