[TriLUG] RR DNS?

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 27 11:05:16 EDT 2002

>Lisa, you might want to check on the archives.  I think one of us (maybe
>me, I forget) posted directions on this within the last few months.

I'll take a look back through the archives. If it's been recently I
probably have it saved in my email folder and just haven't gotten to it yet.

>I think I owe you a favor anyway so when I am actually at home long
>enough to put something together, I may have a caching DNS server for
>you.  Just send me (in private) an IP address on your internal network
>that you can reserve for a DNS server.

Thanks - I'll keep this in mind. Considering I've messed up some things
though I may need your help to straighten it back out again :)

...still waiting on that special installfest information... :)

Lisa B.