[TriLUG] RR DNS?

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Thu Jun 27 13:03:03 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 12:56, William W. Ward wrote:
> Sounds like we need to consider renting a warehouse for the Trilug obscure
> technology data center.

It may sound funny on the surface, but you don't know how serious this
is.  I just got another email from the "donor" and it's about 97% in the
bag.

moowahahahahahhaa.

mwahaHAHAHahahaHAHAHA.

BWWAAAAAAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

mwhuhuhuhuhuh.

Let me ask this... anyone here have a large box truck, like a U Haul,
they would be willing to donate to a good geek cause for about four
days?  Or a very large enclosed trailer?  No, a pickup truck with a cap
won't be nearly big enough.

And Mike J. ... don't let the cat out of the bag if you put 2 & 2
together.

--
-=/Thunder Bear\=-
+Upchuckee Nation+

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to
the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under GOD, indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all.