[TriLUG] Can open source solutions be viable companies?

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 28 08:54:04 EDT 2002

WTH is bioinformatics?

My first response is, sure Linux can do it.  But, really it depends upon
what they want to do?  So, what exactly do they want to do?
If they want to produce an output which is from a windows app and this
particular app doesn't work well in wine, then its a no brainer.

JD

"Vestal, Roy L." <rvestal at rti.org>@trilug.org on 06/28/2002 08:48:25 AM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org

Sent by:    trilug-admin at trilug.org