[TriLUG] Linux Support Position

Tyler Golden tgolden at hirenetworks.com
Fri Jun 28 09:35:01 EDT 2002

 <http://209.116.85.26/hirenetworks/lhead/hurricanes_header.map>

Hi,

I apologize if this is not the appropriate list to announce open Linux
positions; I was not quite sure which list to use. If I have listed it
incorrectly, I would appreciate information on the correct avenue of
posting with the Tri-Lug.

I am looking for a candidate for a full-time permanent Linux support
position with a local company.  The company is currently interviewing
and would like to hire someone as quickly as possible.

Level I Support

Required Skills:
One year support experience with Linux, Unix, Windows
Excellent customer service skills
True "Techie" mentality
Bachelor's degree in computer related field

Desired Skills:
Experience supporting HP Openview, Tivoli, BMC Patrol, or CA Unicenter
Experience supporting Oracle or Postgres

If you are interested in this position, please call me as soon as
possible.

Best Regards,

 <http://209.116.85.26/hirenetworks/card/AZIG.map> Tyler Golden
HireNetworks Scientific 919.981.6200 ext 6 tgolden at hirenetworks.com