[TriLUG] C# and .NET

burnett at pobox.com burnett at pobox.com
Sat Jun 29 18:14:03 EDT 2002

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, Robby Dermody wrote:
[snip]
> Has anyone done any programming in C# for .NET? Complaints/compliments about
> the pair?
[snip]

Sam Ruby of the Apache Software Foundation gave a great presentation on
.NET and C# to the local Java User Group in March. I wish I'd taken better
notes from his presentation, but I seem to recall other TriLUG members in
attendance that evening and maybe one of them has pointers or comments.

http://www.rtpjug.org/

http://www.rtpjug.org/meetings/2002Mar.html

Badger
--
Steve Burnett    burnett at pobox.com   http://www.pobox.com/~burnett/
System Administration Technical Documentation Information Retrieval