[TriLUG] Theo is a not nice person

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Fri Jul 5 21:29:07 EDT 2002

[VICE CHAIR HAT OFF]

On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 15:46, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney wrote:

> We are not officially, in any way shape or form, any one distro or Linux
> vendor's LUG. Nor should we ever be.

Amen.

> For the record, we've gotten official gifts & donations from Red Hat,
> S.u.S.E., and Turbo Linux.

<sarcasm>You're forgetting Kondara!  It r0x0r!</sarcasm>

> I thank them profusely, and would do the same
> for any vendor that wants to give us stuff. I'd really like some
> official Debian stuff, and Mandrake is welcome to add to the pile....

While they don't have a distro, I think we need to point out that IBM
has been among our *most* generous sponsors, and also important is that
they are *presently* active in sponsoring our LUG.

--
-=[*Thunder Bear*]=-
+[Upchuckee Nation]+