[TriLUG] TriLUG wiki set up, primarily for Linux Outreach purposes http://www.superlinksoftware.com/cgi-bin/lugwiki.pl

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Fri Jul 5 23:31:09 EDT 2002

Kevin Sonney wrote:

>On Fri, 2002-07-05 at 18:15, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>

>>So my first "to-do" is complete:  TriLUG wiki set up at
>>http://www.superlinksoftware.com/cgi-bin/lugwiki.pl
>>

>So what advantage does superlinksoftware have over TrilUG.org? We can
>accommodate it, it's within the TrilUG mandate, and we can even virtual
>host it out for you if you like. No worries, right tanner?

A primary difference is I happen to have access enough to perform the
task.  Chris didn't want to do it.  So I did.  I've no qualms if someone
with access would like to set it up on trilug.org and I've in fact
welcome it, keeps my tab down.

It took about 1 minute to set up.  In order to copy it would take no
time.  Let me know if you're able to perform this task and I'll send you
the files or give you sftp access to my server to download them if you
prefer.

-andy