[TriLUG] TriLUG wiki set up, primarily for Linux Outreach purposes http://www.superlinksoftware.com/cgi-bin/lugwiki.pl

Kevin Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Sat Jul 6 21:08:38 EDT 2002

On Sat, 2002-07-06 at 19:03, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> Until such time, its up, running, ready and willing, and Sinner has
> already started us off with a description of home uses for Linux.

Cool.

> Personally, I'd rather have the email server up first.

Tanner has been dedicating himself to that task, as well as universal
logins (the two go hand-in-hand with cyrus, and it's better to do it now
than later). He should be done fairly soon, although the number of fixes
we've had to apply to servers recently has *NOT* helped with the ETA on
that.

(man, if I have to compile SSH one more time in the next 30 days....)

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --