[spam score 2/10 -pobox] [TriLUG] Linux Support Position (OT)

Robby Dermody robbyd at avalonent.org
Sat Jul 6 22:48:21 EDT 2002

lol, I would think it's because the job market is sucky. Employers can
afford to pick and choose from a bigger pool of qualified (and
overqualified) candidates.

Remember back during the .coms when they had to import employees from India,
etc?
(I remember reading a report about the whole "employee shortage" thing being
a hoax for cheap labor, though.)

Robby