[TriLUG] The Black Magic of Updating

William W. Ward wwward at pobox.com
Sun Jul 7 12:05:40 EDT 2002

Sinner -

This is a great collection of tips.  Can you recommend another source of
information that can help put into perspective day-to-day upkeep of a Linux
installation?  Something that circumscribes keeping your Linux workstation
happy and healthy over the long term, by keeping the file system from
corruption, and making back-ups?  What else would be in that list?

A "Care and Feeding" guide would be ideal.

-b-