[TriLUG] Enlightenment and key bindings

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Sun Jul 7 17:43:20 EDT 2002

Rrrr..  been fighting with this one a while.  I upgraded one of my RH 6.2 home
systems to RH 72+up2dateness, and Enlightenment is doing something funky with
a couple of my key bindings.  My $HOME/.enlightenment/keybindings.cfg file
labels specific actions (got desktops) for Alt-F1 and Alt-F2, but in actuality
E does a 'run programme' for Alt-F2 and a pop-up menu for Alt-F1.  Alt-[F3-F12]
still switch as intended; it's just these two key combos (that I've noticed).
Nothing anywhere seems to show that my bindings have been overridden; anyone
have any idea where these spurious run-time settings are coming from and what
I can do about them?

I'm running GNOME, btw, not KDE.

TIA!
--