[TriLUG] Re: [TriLUG] SGML-Tools

Peter Long petelong at petelong.com
Wed Jul 10 16:39:50 EDT 2002

> I've been teaching myself DocBook for the last 2 weeks.  DocBook is
> Document  Type Definition (DTD) standard for technical manuals.
> Judging from  information about SGMLtools on the link you provided,
> SGMLtools was a DocBook  processor.  Your document is probably
> structured using the DocBook tags.   What is the top line in your
> content source document?

My document starts with "<!doctype linuxdoc system>". I guessed it was out
of date, but it is still used by the latest release of KDevelop. I wonder
why.

> I am using using openjade because it comes with Mandrake 8.1 which is
> installed on my laptop.

Woohoo! Openjade is installed on my RH 7.2 box already. :) I will convert
to that and see if I get better results.

Thanks for the pointers.

--
Peter Long