[TriLUG] Finding decent monitors?

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 15 13:36:02 EDT 2002

Oh, and I almost forgot!! The Cary Hamfest is an especially great place for
picking up used and inexpensive computer gear (including monitors). It takes
place on July 20th from 8 AM to 3 PM (get there early for the bargains) in
the Community Center directly in front of Cary's Town Hall (take exit 290
off I-40 and go 2.1 miles towards Cary on Chapel Hill Rd. You should arrive
at the intersection with N.Academy St. Turn Left and the Center will be on
your Left.--Al Johnson.
========