[TriLUG] stupid sendmail question

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Jul 18 17:11:33 EDT 2002

Check out:
  http://www.sendmail.org/m4/masquerading.html

The virtual user tables are only for converting virtual hosting of local
accounts, not remote accounts.

You could simply make a rather large /etc/aliases file that has an entry for
every old user and forwards the mail on to the user's new email address.
Why is it that politics always makes so much work for IT?

Jon