[TriLUG] RR Setup

Mark Fowle mark at thefowles.com
Thu Jul 18 20:31:59 EDT 2002

Has anyone setup an RR connection? I really need help, I think I've
become brain dead. I thought all I would have to do is a straight DHCP
connection, I'd get my IP, it would update my resolv.conf file and
viola, my network would be running. Right now I am using DSL (from
Sprint) - I know that I don't have to do the pppoe configuration -  When
I set it up - it gets an address (a 192.168.100.X), the resolv.conf file
gets created (192.168.100.1) and thats it - If I try to ping a 100.1 it
works, if I try to ping any other ip's it tells me that the network
isn't running - What did I miss?

Thanks,
Mark