[TriLUG] RR Setup

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 21 17:51:37 EDT 2002

Mark,

Actually, you should be served your DNS servers via DHCP.  I used it for
a long time with my RH 6.2 and later with my Debian machines.  Since I'm
one of the admins now, though, and occasionally might need to work from
home in the event of a DNS problem, I've diversified my range of DNS
hosts in /etc/resolv.conf.  Incidentally, what DNS server IPs were you
using previously?

Regards,
Ben Pitzer