[TriLUG] Debian Bigots (was Re: Noise)

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 26 20:03:36 EDT 2002

Yeah don't say anything if you don't know what you are talking about.  From
the archives:

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 14:29, J Johnson wrote:

> I guess what I was trying to point out is that if there is someone that
> won't eat something that has been cooked on a grill the has had meat
cooked
> on it EVER, then there will need to be another grill brought. If they
just
> want some real estate on the grill that is sans fresh 'residual' greases,
> that is fine by me.
>
> Long story short; My grill will be there. I'll make some room for the
> vegetarians that understand that meat has been cooked on it before. If
that
> doesn't work for you, sorry, but YOYO.

I can also bring my table top grill if necessary.  If I'm the
only vegetarian there, though, I can make do with just a small
part of the grill (which I understand has had meat cooked on
it before, but would ask to not have meat cooked on that small
part that day, at least until my vege stuff was cooked).

Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace | lovelace at wayfarer.org | http://wtl.wayfarer.org/

BTW, what's the deal with all the long winded sigs?

JD

"Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver at apache.org>@trilug.org on 07/26/2002 07:48:21
PM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org