[TriLUG] quiet.

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 27 22:30:06 EDT 2002

Andy,

You're welcome.  What, you no longer have anything to bitch about DNS
wise (yes, it's all fixed, thank you) so you move on to email?  I
really, really care about my customers and their quality of service, but
quite frankly, I'm ready to make a call to BellSouth to put a CO closer
to your house just to hear you bitch about somebody else's service for
once.  And BTW, if you think that DSL is going to improve your life and
your connectivity so much more than cable service, you have my
condolences.  There are many here who've had great DSL service.  I'd be
willing to bet that the percentage of users who've had problems, though,
is about the same as the percentage of RR user's who've had them.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer