[TriLUG] Re: Linux WorldExpo

Roberto J Dohnert webwarrior at mac.com
Sun Jul 28 10:39:30 EDT 2002

Well to help break the silence, does anyone plan on attending the
LinuxWorld Expo out in California next month?  By some miracle, my
employer has decided to send me out there.  I'm looking forward to it,
and wanted to know if some names I recognize from the list will be
wandering around.

Cheers,
David

My boss has already got my Tickets,  so he is going to force me to go.  I swear he will have to drag me there kicking and screaming ;-).  But whats really scary is that Microsoft will also be in attendance