[TriLUG] Party at Matusiak's * Sat. 07.27.02 * Carrboro await s!!

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Sun Jul 28 18:37:44 EDT 2002

Hello

Good deal on your endorsement.  I didn't make the party.  Instead, I took
my family to the mountains for the weekend.  While there, I rode my cousins
71 Triumph and got to pretend I was Steve McQueen.
I hope to make the party next time, and I hope everbody had fun.

JD

"Robby Dermody" <robbyd at naomi.avalonent.org>@trilug.org on 07/27/2002
10:59:04 AM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org