[TriLUG] RE: TriLUG mailserver...

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Jul 29 12:07:18 EDT 2002

Here, here! I wish you had said all that with the TriLUG "hat" on!

I'm thinking here that the SC is doing all the work alone, and that none of
the population of TriLUG is currently lending a hand with the work... So, as
the updated little Red Hen might say: Who will help me build my Imap server?

Jon