[TriLUG] Re: Tech Circus

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Tue Jul 30 11:35:33 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 11:26, Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> I don't think it would be way over your head.  I think the idea is
> to appeal to geeks of all types.

Thanks Jeremy :) It's been awhile since I've been to any trade shows or
the like - and spending money right now would be tight - so I need to
make sure it'll be worth it :)

> The TriLUG SC is working on setting up a special deal with the Tech Circus
> for TriLUG members... I'll post details when we work this out.

That's cool! I was even going to ask if the TriLUG's going to set up a
booth or something. It might be a good outreach thing for the group ...
guess I need to ask the outreach team, huh? :)

> And yes, John Turner is definitely involved in organizing the event. :)

Thanks again - still learning names/nicknames/places of work :)

I'll be looking out for more info!
Lisa B.