[TriLUG] Re: CD479.pdf

Mike Mueller mjm-58 at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 30 11:57:11 EDT 2002

I wanted to share something I found this morning.  Apparently the NC
Secretary of State website has some very restrictive web pages.  Perhaps some
of you could try the "print corporation forms" links at:

http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/corporations/

and report your results.

I've reported the situation to Elaine Marshall's office.  The matter is being
referred to the IT department.

TIA for any help on this matter.

Mike