[TriLUG] Sound recording/editing/archiving - where to start?

William W. Ward wwward at pobox.com
Tue Jul 30 15:21:39 EDT 2002

Lisa,

MARS music carries various "audio-pro" grade cards, might want to see if
they're reasonably priced before making a final selection.  These cards also
offer enhanced resolution (24-bit/96khz) and SPDIF by default.  Heck, why
not find out if there's a Linux solution that will allow you to produce
Super Audio CDs or DVD Audio? :)  May as well shoot for the moon on paper.

-b-