[TriLUG] DSL and Linux

Bryan Burroughs beburrou at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Jul 30 15:54:06 EDT 2002

Howdy all,
    Ok, so I think that for the sake of my computer illiterate mother, i
will probably need to create a box which will give her an ionternet
connection through our DSL provider.  I am pretty familiar with getting
the box up and running and creating the network connections to the other
computers, but I don't know if there are any resources to make the DSL
connection will Bell South for a linux platform?  Oh, and in case anyone
was curioud about my previous SCSI fiasco, the cards I was using didn't
have the best support for drives above 1GB, which caused trouble with a
2 and 4GB drive.
    Bryan Burroughs

--
"It's a one dog town, and he's old and mean..."
	-- Garth Brooks