[TriLUG] Sound recording/editing/archiving - where to start?

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Tue Jul 30 21:44:20 EDT 2002

<blushing>
I really don't know what I was thinking when I said the cds were
preformatted :) I do know better than that!
</blushing>

Thanks again Jeremy and Bill for all the info. I've definitely learned a
lot from what you each wrote. I will look into the How-to's more
seriously as this project progresses and I'm sure I'll have more
questions. It's good to know though that I'm not off base with what I'd
like to be able to do :)

I think this is going to be a fun project!!
Lisa B.