[TriLUG] Sound recording/editing/archiving - where to start?

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Wed Jul 31 15:32:22 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 15:23, Vestal, Roy L. wrote:
>  Email me what you have offline. I'll check and see what you can use. Heck,
> this uses ALL my degrees, including my music knowledge. Yeah, school!

That's way cool! Thanks Roy! I've sent off an email to the guy who
bought all the equipment (or at least knows what it is). I hope to have
more information soon. I'll email it to you offlist. I definitely could
use some advice on what kind of specs to look for - like how fast of a
processor, recommended memory, etc.

Thanks again - you guys are a great help!
Lisa B.