[TriLUG] It times like these that I wish TriLUG had an RH Update server

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Jul 31 15:47:38 EDT 2002

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Jon Carnes wrote:

> While trying to upgrade my RH serves using up2date I'm getting:
>    "Free service limited due to high load, please try again later"
>
> It would be great if TriLUG ran this as a service...

An update server would be a cool idea.  We'll have to consider it once we
get the FTP server up and running, which should happen shortly after the
mail server.

Some of the SC members will be having a work session soon to get a bunch
of work done on the servers.  We'll let everyone know as soon as we get
things working!

--Jeremy