[TriLUG] Lulu Tech Circus: Sept 27-29

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 2 14:11:48 EDT 2002

The main Circus is in the Graham building and the "Technology Swap Meet"
will be in Dorton.

New experiences are being added and prices will be on the web site soon.
You can always buy peanuts onsite (same price).  Also you can pay by
check or Paypal today, credit card payments will be accepted soon.

John