[TriLUG] NTFS bad?

Bryan Burroughs beburrou at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 2 14:42:33 EDT 2002

Yeah, i was contemplating using NTFS partitions, but only as mounted
drives, and not as the / or related directories.  Hmmm, somthing to
think about.  I might just experiment with a not so important drive to
see how much problems i might have.  THanks all.
    Bryan Burroughs

--
"It's a one dog town, and he's old and mean..."
	-- Garth Brooks